Saturday 21 May 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Crikey, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I don't know where the time goes - I'm sure the days get shorter as I get older! I'm compensating by sleeping less - I'm up most mornings before five. It's the best time of the day, especially at this time of year, and the time when I'm most productive with my scrapping.
I've spent a lot of time recently designing digital scrapping kits. ScrapGirls advertised for new Product designers so I thought I'd have a go and apply. I had to design a mini kit comprising; 6 papers, a set of embellishments and a set of wordart; a set of digital brushes; 2 paper templates and 2 embellishment templates. Here are a couple of layouts made with the kit. Let's hope they like my work!


The top layout is of my grandaughter Maddy at last years' school sports day and the bottom one uses some of my favourite pics of my grandaughter Alisha, taken about 3 yrs ago.

I'll be back soon! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment